You get the call that there is an epic bottle share going down with some of the biggest craft beer aficionados you know and you want to bring some food to the event. You need to whip something up quick that craft beer aficionados would appreciate and remember just as well as the brews. This dish will do the trick. You can whip up a batch of these in no time. Some of our other spice rubs like our Applewood Chipotle, Honey Chipotle and Mango Habanero can be used if you want milder shrimp.
Quick Fiery Sweet Shrimp
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- 1/8 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon Brew and Feed Honey Habanero Rub
- 1 pound of cooked shrimp
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Add olive oil, water and Brew and Feed Honey Habanero Rub into a covered container and stir to combine
- Add shrimp to marinade and tumble shrimp until they are all throughly covered.
- Line a casserole pan with foil and spray foil with cooking spray
- Arrange shrimp in the casserole pan and put in oven for 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved. Cook longer if you are using raw shrimp.