Skipped breakfast but can't wait till lunch. Try this well rounded and filling brunch dish. It's low sodium and loaded with protein, good cholesterol and fiber.
Brew and Feed Brunch Plate
- Add 1/8 cup of olive oil, Brew and Feed Memphis Style Rub and liquid smoke to a medium sized bowl and blend it all together.
- Cut chicken breast into thin strips, enough for two people and add to the bowl and toss chicken until well covered. Marinade for two hours or overnight for best results.
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat
- Add chicken strips to the heated pan and cook for three more minutes on one side until chicken starts to turn white on the edge.
- Turn the chicken over and cook for three more minutes or until your chicken is cooked through, or until the internal temperature is 165F.
- Remove chicken from the pan and set the chicken aside.
- Clean the pan and heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat in the pan
- Sautee' cherry tomatoes and peppers turning frequently until all are softened on all sides.
- When tomatoes and peppers are close to being done add chick peas to the pan and lightly sprinkle Brew and Feed Gourmet Pepper Blend over everything in the pan.
- Add chicken to a plate then add tomatoes, peppers and chickpeas to the plate and sprinkle them with blue cheese crumbles.