Making fajitas for family and friends can be great fun. Here's a quick and easy way to pull off a great fajita party and win friends and influence people.
- 1 pound flank, flatiron, top round or chuck steak
- 2 tablespoon or Brew and Feed Citrus Steak Seasoning
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large red onion
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- Brew and Feed Gourmet Pepper Blend
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 lime
- Sour cream
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Add canola oil and Brew and Feed Citrus Steak Seasoning to a large bowl and mix well
- Cut steak into thin strips about 1/2 inch thick
- Add steak to the bowl with the canola oil and Brew and Feed Citrus Steak Seasoning and toss until all of the pieces of the steak are covered
- Put steak strips on a roasting pan and put in the grill to cook for 12 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Cut bell peppers into strips
- Cut onion into wedges
- In a 12-inch pan heat 2 tablespoon of canola oil over medium-high heat
- Add bell pepper strips and onion wedged to the pan and season with Brew and Feed Gourmet Pepper Blend
- Cook and stir bell peppers and onion for about 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender
- Warm tortillas in a 12-inch pan per instructions for the tortillas
- Fill warm tortillas with steak strips
- Top steak strips in tortillas with guacamole and sour cream.
- Roll up tortillas
- Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over fajitas
Optionally, add salsa and serve with shredded Monterey jack cheese.