This dish uses our Ginger Stir Fry Seasoning which features citrus tartness and the warming spicy character of ginger. Cream cheese adds a creaminess that balances these two flavors by letting the citrus shine through while taming the ginger.
Citrus Ginger Stir Fry Linguine
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 8oz. Linguine
- 4oz. Neufchatel or cream cheese
- 1Lb. Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp Citrus Ginger Stir Fry
- 1 Cup reserved cooking liquid
- 3 Tbsp Scallions, chopped
- 1 Lime, sliced for garnish
- Cook 8oz. linguine to al dente.
- In a skillet, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until translucent. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add Citrus Ginger Stir Fry, cheese, and reserved water. Mix well.
- Add drained pasta and shrimp to skillet and toss well. Let simmer for a few minutes until desired consistency.
- Garnish with 3 Tbsp scallions and lime slices and serve.